Truck Driver Required At Western Cape
Location: Western Cape
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: FHH Consultants (Pty) Ltd.
Job Title: Truck Driver Required At Western Cape
TRUCK DRIVER required for a leading cable and wire company to utilize the company vehicle in accordance with all legislation and safety procedures to deliver cost effective customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Efficient logistical route to customers and to ensure customer satisfaction
- You will be the face of the company and will need to represent yourself as neat and well-spoken at all times
- Assisting customers with unloading and loading
- Service delivery and productivity
- Adhering to all Road Traffic ordinance legislation
- Observing all special traffic regulatory measures and conditions at customers’ premises.
- Inspection of vehicle at the start of every shift by correctly completing the vehicle inspection sheet
- Reporting any damage or defects of the vehicle to the Supervisor.
- Cleanliness of vehicles by washing, sweeping and cleaning the vehicle
- Greasing of vehicle and changing of wheels in case of puncture etc.
- Monitoring radio contact with the depot and executing all documented and radioed instructions
- Fuelling of vehicle
- Preventing vehicle damage
- Ensuring that the load is properly secured and delivered promptly
- Ensuring safety, security and prevention of accidents
- Allow no riders who have not been approved by your supervisor
- Actively work to increase personal skills and knowledge
- Prevention of environmental pollution
- Fast deliveries
- Correct deliveries
- Correct paperwork
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Valid Code 10 / C1 driver’s license with a valid PDP / PrDP (Professional Driving Permit)
- No traffic violations
- No incidents / accidents
- Package & Remuneration
- HIGHLY negotiable for the right candidate based on qualifications and experience
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Self-motivated with high energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to be discreet
Reliable, trustworthy and diplomatic
- Team player
- Professional demeanour
- Ability to close deals
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Telephone etiquette
- Deadline driven
To apply for this job please visit www.pnet.co.za.