School Receptionist Needed At Pretoria
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Source And Select
Job Title: School Receptionist Needed At Pretoria
Glenstantia Primary School seeks to appoint a School Receptionist – starting date 12 April 2023
About us: Glenstantia Primary School was established in 1981 to serve the south-eastern suburbs of Pretoria. It started out as a small school with 500 pupils and today serves almost 1500 learners
The School Receptionist is the initial contact for most parents and visitors and also provides straightforward administration for the school.
Qualifications & Experience
- A Diploma/Degree in Administration or similar qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum requirement a Matric
Knowledge & Experience:
- Qualification should be enhanced by at least 3 years’ experience in a school receptionist role:
- School Receptionist experience
- Good people skills in dealing with public, parents, staff and learner queries, and able to work under pressure
- Good telephone etiquette
- A friendly disposition
- Good working knowledge of information and communication technologies and related software (in particular Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of- and experience of SA-SAMS will be an advantage
- Good organisational and administrative skills essential
- People and service-oriented attitude
- First Aid Qualification (added advantage)
- Experience in dealing with the administration regarding Injury on Duty will be an advantage
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed
- Team player
- Advanced proficiency in English.
- Must be available to work at school functions and special days.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own transport
- Please note this is Governing Body position
- Suitable candidates should apply by submitting a motivation letter (max. 1 page) detailing why You should be the preferred candidate and the value you will bring to Glenstantia Primary School
- A comprehensive CV
- Copy of Driver’s License
- Qualifications to be included in the application process
To apply for this job please visit sourceandselect.simplify.hr.