Retail Store Manager Needed At West Coast
Location: West Coast
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Job Crystal
Job Title: Retail Store Manager Needed At West Coast
A Footwear Manufacturer is looking for a Retail Store Manager to ensure that excellent customer service is delivered through a well-trained, stable, and motivated store team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES, NOT LIMITED TO:
- Maximise Sales by driving conversion
- Set & communicate daily sales targets to everyone on the team including casuals.
- Focus the team on cross & up selling
- Create relationships with podiatrists, running clubs & gyms in the area to generate sales
- Grow customer data base program
- Ensure all customer orders are accurately processed within 2 working days
- Achieve gross margin targets
- Build a team environment through daily team meetings. Motivate, share sales KPI’s, allocate tasks, & Mystery Shopping learnings in these meetings.
- Recruit, lead and motivate the store team to maximise sales and provide exceptional customer service in line with store standards
- Drive conversion through traffic analysis & rostering
- Master the feedback process & provide monthly feedback to all team members
- Develop the team through regular Tech, Product, Customer Service, Loss Prevention, Podiatry and Sales training.
- Develop the team by ensuring they complete the Knowledge Pack in the prescribed time frame.
- Execute the months Mystery Shopping action items
- Manage the appraisal process for all team members
- Manage the induction process
- Complete rosters and adhere to the staffing template
- Manage Eco-time system daily, & coordinate lunch breaks
- Ensure all staff wear name badges & the correct uniform.
- Review the store sell through report weekly. Remerchandise or adjust replenishment levels as required
- Minimise shrinkage & maintain accurate stock records in the POS system
- Complete weekly stock counts and monthly/quarterly stock counts
Execute mark downs as directed
- Run weekly negative stock report and request relevant adjustments
- Process all deliveries on the same day as receipt, including checking quantities to invoices, tagging, hanging and pricing product, and recording in the POS system
- Ensure storeroom is maintained with the top ten sellers at the front, & all product stored by line of business, gender & category to expedite floor replenishment
- Follow the Operational Game Plan
- Follow through the weekly Store Audit action items
- Ensure VM and windows comply with store standards
- Ensure the store is clean, no lights are out, change rooms are clear of product & that the music is appropriate
- Open and close the store
- Reconcile cash to end of day cashup report & complete & sign the end of day banking book
- Bank/Drop cash takings
- Complete month end Stock Receipts
- Complete month end Sales Performance report
- Proactively manage controllable store expenses; discounts given, payouts, stationery, phone, cleaning etc.
- Ensure compliance with the operational health and safety policy
- Order and control the stationery for your stores i.e. receipt rolls and barcode labels
- Outgoing determined self starter
- Retail management experience preferably at a national retail chain
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales budgets
- Proven people management and leadership shills
- Excels at coaching, driving and developing a team
- Extensive stock management experience
- Proven merchandising skills
- Excellent attention to detail
To apply for this job please visit www.careers24.com.