No Experience Housekeeper Required
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: No Experience Housekeeper Required
The South African College of Applied Psychology (SACAP) is the leading independent provider of education in psychology, counselling and coaching, offering accredited undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications.
SACAP is looking for a Housekeeper, based at the Pretoria Campus. The Housekeeper will be responsible for overall cleanliness at the campus.
- The Housekeeper will be responsible for the following areas:
- Maintain all cleaning on campus as well as outside areas, ie, balconies as specified
- Deep cleaning:
- Once a term as indicated and specified by Line Manager
- To be able to assist when functions are held on campus ,ie , Open Days, Orientation, Psychology talks, Coaching talks, Festival of Learning
- Identify any potential gaps in housekeeping and operations. Able to identify damages
- Needs to understand how to use chemicals and cleaning equipment where need be
- The role will report directly to the Operations Coordinator.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Matric Certificate
- 3 years housekeeping experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to deal with all personality types
- Excellent language skills
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Warm personality
- This is a full-time position operating from Mondays to Fridays*:
- Monday to Thursday: 08:30am to 17:00pm
- Friday: 08:30am to 16:00pm
- *Due to the nature of this role, there will be a need to work flexible hours to the extent to which it is reasonably necessary to perform the duties of the position.
- Please submit a copy of your Identity Document and your Curriculum Vitae along with your application.
- Applications close on Friday 10 February 2023, 16:00pm.
To apply for this job please visit sacap.simplify.hr.