IT Security Solutions Wanted At Sandton
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: IT Security Solutions Wanted At Sandton
An IT Services company is looking for an Executive Head to define, evolve and execute the Security solution portfolio to deliver value to customers and revenue and profits for the business. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring the profitability of the Security solution area, across verticals throughout the business. The candidate will define the overall execution of strategy and definition of the action plan to achieve the overall targets, drive continuous improvement in the performance of the Security portfolio, relative to budget, with a specific focus on growing external revenue streams.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES, NOT LIMITED TO:
- Provide leadership to managers and/or professional staff.
- Provide technical guidance to employees
- Give regular, comprehensive and constructive feedback to team and conducts their performance appraisals.
- Proactively seek feedback from team members and deals constructively with any criticism.
- Overall formation of the Strategy of the Security solution portfolio
- Major deal pricing & pricing operations: Responsible for developing compelling, market competitive commercial solutions for incorporation into customer proposals, ensuring conformance with the bid strategy and compliance with the defined governance processes.
- To deliver compelling and integrated marketing propositions that meet customer needs, enable our sales channels, create market awareness and generate demand for the Security solution portfolio
- Responsible for providing insights relating to the markets in which the business operates
- Responsible for developing compelling customer offers, planning and executing new market entry, defining the sales channel requirement and defining the value propositions across the Security portfolio.
- Responsible for providing the knowledge and tools to enable sales to clearly articulate these Security solution propositions to customers.
- Responsible for all marketing activities that pertain to the Security solution portfolio
- Train and enable the account teams responsible for the target customers on these Security solutions; be involved in the handover of the more complex opportunities and work alongside the sales teams to progress and close opportunities where required.
- Responsible for creating market awareness of the Security portfolio and propositions through programs addressed at key external stakeholders, analysts, press and customers. These programmes include web, online, social media, digital, events, seminars, press, media and analyst relations, conferences, speaker engagements and multiple other approaches. Internal employee communications, workforce enablement and collaboration will be achieved through the provision of intranet, social media and internal communication and news
- Commercial degree or equivalent qualification would be essential
- 8-10 years’ experience in the ICT, Telco or ISP related services industry
- 5 years management experience
- Exceptional team management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to delegate efficiently
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future
- Diplomacy and patience
- People skills
- Strategic thinking
- The ability to set and execute the vision of the company
- Individuals at this level have fully developed knowledge of the business, marketplace and clients. The individual is recognised as an expert in the security within the organisation
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices. Provides technical guidance to more junior levels of staff
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with peers, brand leaders and other senior management throughout the company
- Able to be a “big picture” thinker
- Excellent leadership, team building and management skills
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to align multiple strategies and ideas
- Confident in producing and presenting work
- In-depth understanding of the industry
To apply for this job please visit www.careers24.com.