Housekeeping Manager Required At Midlands
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: First Group Management (Pty) Ltd
Job Title: Housekeeping Manager Required At Midlands
Midlands Saddle and Trout, a large Holiday Resort situated within the beautiful Midlands Area seeks the service of a Housekeeping Manager
The main purpose of this function is to ensure the cleanliness of the units and all public areas
- Assisting heads of departments in overseeing all departments in the Resort with the main focus on Housekeeping
- Providing a visible management presence whilst on duty.
- Ensuring each department that you oversee is prepared and staffed for each shift.
- Management and Training of housekeeping and laundry staff
- Ensuring that the standards of the resort are maintained and that standard operating procedures are adhered to.
- Ensuring all Policies and Procedures are adhered to.
- Stock control, including issuing and daily stock take
- Qualifications, attributes and experience required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a supervisory housekeeping position
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Well presented
To apply for this job please visit www.careers24.com.