Driver Auditor Required At Durban
Job Type: Contract
Company/Employer: OneCart (Pty) Ltd
Job Title: Driver Auditor Required At Durban
Driver Auditor KZN –
We are looking for a Driver Auditor who will be responsible for keeping a systematic check on the compliance of the driver network, to ensure that South African laws and the organization’s internal processes are adhered to. The Driver auditor will also be responsible for auditing compliance of all processes and regulations.
- Ensure driver network is complying with South African laws and the company’s internal processes.
- Monthly Schedule must be completed that covers audit visits in advance.
- A minimum of 10 audits a day,50 audits per week and 200 audits per month must be completed within the auditor’s area or region.
- Auditor ensures that all non -compliance is rectified within a specific timeframe.
- To provide a quantitative and qualitative evaluation based on the audit findings within the delivery network.
- Complete an audit checklist for individual drivers within the driver network that falls under the auditor’s area or region.
- Must be able to plan, organise, lead, and control the field auditing function to ensure that all drivers within his\her driver network are audited.
- Candidate Requirements
MUST HAVE OWN CAR!!
- 2-3 Years’ experience in a similar role Relevant qualification
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Good Negotiation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Must be flexible and able to work shifts
- Salary to be discussed upon interview stage
To apply for this job please visit onecart.simplify.hr.