Assistant Facilities Manager Wanted Urgently
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Unique Personnel
Job Title: Assistant Facilities Manager Wanted Urgently
Oversee all building-related activities. You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well-functioning.
The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency. The goal is to ensure our business’s is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, recycling etc.
- Oversee the maintenance team
- During occasions assist with site adaptation for the duration of the occasion (tents, ref containers, trolleys, tables, toilets, parking etc etc
- Implement and maintain Health & Safety regulations
- Skills required:
- 3-5 year’s Experience as a Facilities Manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Qualification in engineering, business administration or relevant field advantageous
- Relevant professional qualification
- Staff management experience a must
- Minimal experience in, handiwork including electrical, plumbing, painting, carpentry
- Ability to use a computer proficiently a must
- Head up health and safety
To apply for this job please visit www.careers24.com.